No matter what industry you work in, if you’re not selling something, you’re not going to be making money. It’s that simple. In a digital-first world, the role of sales is more important than ever before. If you want your company to succeed, you need to make sure that your sales team is up to the task. So how can you make sure that your sales team is effective in a digital-first world? Here are just a few tips:
- Members of the sales team should act as facilitators, bringing the right people, skills and expertise within their company to those of their prospects. This will establish relationships and trust both at an individual level as well as at a corporate level.
- Salespeople should engage in building their personal brands and networks on social media and through other channels.
- Find new, relevant, and creative ways to engage with their target audience.
- A consultative approach is critical. Understand the challenges and goals of the Senior Decision-Makers and paint a vision of the new world created if they engage with your solution.
- Sales should work very closely with Marketing. The knowledge exchange and co-development will make for powerful Thought Leadership programmes; pin-point positioning of solutions to prospect challenges and needs; sales tools and aids, and highly targeted, relevant and engaging content in general.
If you would like to learn more or have a chat please feel free to contact me at:
Have a chat on zoom: https://calendly.com/simon-warman-freed or
Contact me on Email: email@example.com or
Whats App me on: +34 6871 600 85
Simon Warman-Freed LLB Hons, FInstSMM, MIMM
CEO, Sales and Marketing Strategist
UK Mobile: +44 (0)7785 232301
UK Office: +44 (0)203 368 6606
International Mobile: +34 68 7160 085